Wednesday 10 December 2014

Goodbye spots! T-ZONE REVIEW

T-ZONE REVIEW
T-ZONE SKIN CLEARING MOISTURISER 
T-ZONE RAPID ACTION SPOT ZAPPING GEL.
Recently I've had the worst spot outbreak so like every other teenager I've been buying so many face washes, moisturises and creams to get rid of my spots but non worked at all.

I picked up the T-ZONE SKIN CLEARING MOISTURISER & T-ZONE RAPID ACTION SPOT ZAPPING GEL and decided to see if they would work, they didn't cost much at all so I was worried they wouldn't work but they did!

T-ZONE SKIN CLEARING MOISTURISER
I changed my regular moisturiser for the T-zone moisturiser and straight away it left my skin smooth and also calmed down the blemishes on my face which I was really pleased about. After a few weeks of using this moisturiser my spots rapidly went down and I also noticed an improvement in my skin, it was smoother and wasn't greasy when I woke up. I also began to instead of make up just using the moisturiser because it was so good, I honestly do recommend this moisturiser even if you don't have bad spots because it really is a great product!

T-ZONE RAPID ACTION SPOT ZAPPING GEL
After I had put the T-zone moisturiser on at night I applied the rapid action spot zapping gel to the spots on my face that looked bigger or more red than the others and honestly after two maybe three days they had completely gone. The front of the tube does say "four hour action" although the spots do not disappear after four hours the redness goes down, which is so helpful if you are going to see friend the next day, going to see family or going somewhere you didn't want to have a bright red spot on your face for.

I really do recommend these products because they are not expensive at all, the spot zapping gel was £2:40 and the moisturiser was £2:99 which is a reasonably good price as when you're buying so many different products to get rid of spots you don't want to pay a lot of money and they are also two of the best products I have used to get rid of spots.
Both products are available on Amazon and are sold internationally.
I hope if you do get to try these products they work as well for you as they did for me!
-xo Gee
(unfortunately I'm not able to add my photos but I'll leave links T-ZONE RAPID ACTION SPOT ZAPPING GEL & T-ZONE SKIN CLEARING MOISTURISER )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos