Monday 29 December 2014

SEVENTEEN make-up review

SEVENTEEN FLAWLESS PORELESS PRIMER
SEVENTEEN PHWOARR PAINT HEAVY DUTY UNDER EYE CONCEALER
SEVENTEEN CC CREAM COVERS AND CORRECTS SPF 25
I  saw online a lot of good reviews about the seventeen make-up collection so I ordered a few bits to try myself.

SEVENTEEN FLAWLESS PORELESS PRIMER
I have never used primer before I used this one so I can't say how good it is compared to others but from using it as a first try of primer it really was great!
After I applied the primer and put my make-up on it was so much easier for me to apply foundation and it also stopped my foundation going into slight creases on my face so it didn't draw out my creases as my foundation would.
My friends had warned me that a lot of primers can be really greasy which I was worried about as I didn't want it to make my face greasy but honestly it wasn't greasy at all.
It also did make a change in the way my foundation lasts all day and it lasted for longer.
If you've never used primer before I recommend starting with this one just like I did as it does all the things I've been told it does and it does help with your foundation lasting all day.

SEVENTEEN PHWOARR PAINT HEAVY DUTY UNDER EVE CONCEALER
Long name, right? I've always used the same concealer for my spots and blemishes as for under my eyes so I thought this would be something new to try.
I used to have a lot of trouble with my mascara during the day kind of coming off my eyelashes and onto the skin under my eye, how? I have no idea, but after applying the under eye concealer in the morning I didn't have that trouble any more.
For some reason I end up with dark patches around my eyes when I wake up and I found that this concealer covered those up straight away and gave me more of a fresher look in the morning.
It also comes in a cute carry size with a mirror on the inside so it is easy to carry around in your pocket or bag if you want to re-apply it or even use it as a concealer for other parts of your face.

SEVENTEEN CC CREAM
I have never tried CC cream I've only ever tried BB cream until I got this one so again I can't compare to other. So CC cream is cover&correct which does sound very good, It also contains spf 25 which will be good for the summer if you want to wear a lighter make up instead of your normal foundation, although spf 25 is not so useful right now in the winter!
I didn't find that is properly covered all my belmishes so I did have to have concealer on my blemishes and spots when I wore it but It did leave my skin feeling light like there wasn't much make up on if any & It also gives a matte finish which I like because it blends into my skin nicely.
It does say on the tube "want a fresh flawless complexion everyday" It didn't make my skin "flawless" but it worked for the light make up feel look and it worked just as well as my foundation does.

Overall if you're looking to start out with make-up or you're not big on buying alot of expensive make-up I think the Seventeen collection is definitely the place to look.
I did buy all three in the black friday sale so it only cost me £9 for all three, to buy all three now it does cost £19 but to me I think thats reasonable as make-up can be extremely expensive.
CC CREAM £6.99
UNDER EYE CONCEALER £5.49
FLAWLESS PORELESS PRIMER £5.99
Hopefully I will be able to try some more of the Seventeen collection as I really do love these products and recommend you try them, If you do try them let me know what you think about them!
- xo Gee

1 comment:

  1. The Primer is seriously good especially for the cost! I've used MAC, MUA, Rimmel and so many others and I always go back to Seventeen! So you definitely started out on a good one!
    Harriet
    xx
    harrietcorey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos