Monday 12 January 2015

The Liebster Award



I was nominated by Kourtney at A Growing Petal, thank you so much for nominating me lovey! I'm so excited to do this!


These are the rules:

- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (Who have less then 200 followers) and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs!

The questions for me:
1. Tea or coffee?
Coffee!! I hardly ever drink tea.

2. What is your favourite accessories?
I'm becoming a scarf person and I just love them, I have several and it's important to top off my outfit for the day.

3. What is your number one perfume?
I'm not really a big perfume lover but I was gifted a perfume called "story so far" I think and I loved it, it's definitely my favourite.

4. Who are your favourite youtubers/bloggers?
I have a lot of favourite youtubers, but Zoe Sugg (Zoella) and Louise ( Sprinkle of glitter ) are by far my favourite youtubers and bloggers.

5. What are the five songs that make you happy?
Tonight Alive - Listening
Tonight Alive - Fake It
Olly Murs - Up
Mcbusted - 23:59
Twin Atlantic - Hold on

6. Thunder storm or sunshine?
Thunder storm

7. Who is your ultimate woman crush and man crush?
Woman crush: Leighton Meester, Man Crush: Joshua Jackson.

8. What would you do during a zombie apocalypse?
I think I'd probably sleep though it all.

9. What is your favourite pass time?
Reading!

10. Would you rather have no hands or no feet?
I'd say no feet because If I had no hands I couldn't have fingers and I wouldn't be able to do much without them.

11. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
To fly because I would be able to fly to see all my family and friends who don't live near me and it would be quicker than driving plus I can't drive!



The questions for my nominees:

1.Do you have a favourite T-shirt, if so whats it like?
2.Do you have a certain drink you order when you go out? 
3.Pugs or Labradors?
4.Do you have any pets, what are they?
5.Favourite music artist?
6.Where do you see yourself in the future?
7.What are you most proud of?
8.What is your favourite colour?
9.If you could interview anyone, alive or dead who would it be and why?
10.What's your favourite song?
11.If you could be any celebrity in the world, who would it be?

I nominate:


Thank you again Kourtney for nominating me!

- xo Gee











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos