Monday 2 March 2015

February Playlist



In-case you didn't know, I've decided for each month I'm going to post the top 10 songs I've been listening to that month, so maybe you lovelies can find some new songs you might enjoy.  Check out my January playlist if you missed it. I  know some of these songs are not new but I have been listening to them non stop in February so here they are;

Lights - Running with the boys

The Story So Far - Clairvoyant

PVRIS - St. Patrick 

Kodaline - Honest 

PVRIS - Mirrors

Sleeping With Sirens - Go Go Go

Issues - Never Lose Your Flames

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do

Ed Sheeran - Photograph


Brand New - Jesus Christ

P.S I will be back to my usual posts without awards next week, now they're all out of the way. But I hope you enjoyed two posts tonight!!

-xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos