Friday 19 June 2015

May Playlist


In-case you didn't know, I've decided for each month I'm going to post the top 10 songs I've been listening to that month, so maybe you lovelies can find some new songs you might enjoy.  Check out my previous playlist if you missed it.  know some of these songs are not new but I have been listening to them non stop in May/June so here they are:

Ed Sheeran - Photograph

Ed Sheeran - Bloodstream

James Bay - Hold Back The River

Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song

Imagine Dragons - I bet My Life

Shawn Mendes - Stitches

Set It Off - Ancient History

Shawn Mendes - Aftertaste

Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance 

Lana Del Ray - Gods And Monsters
 ~ xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos