Monday 2 November 2015

Where have I been & Update on me

Hello my lovelies,
As I'm sure you're all aware I have been gone from my blog for over 4 months now ( I missed it so much). 
I blogged a while ago saying I was back, but then left again (very contradicting). I finished my exams, hurray! Then I was left school with an 11 week holiday, which believe me was the best. I decided that I was going to have those 11 weeks to myself as I'd spent probably a year stressing about my exams and what I was going to do after I left school etc etc it was so hectic.  

So, I had those weeks to myself away from a lot of my social media and I got chance to plan my future and spend time with my friends and family which was so wonderful.
I'm now back at school ( in the UK we have to stay at school until 18 so I decided to go back to my school and carry on education there) and I've settled in and have decided now is the perfect time to come back to my blog now I have time to write.

So...
I thought would be a good idea to start back with my posts by telling you updates about me and what I've been doing in these heavenly 11 weeks to myself, that post along with others will be up soon. I promise I'm back for good and I'm dedicating time to my blog as I enjoy it so much.

Although, I have plans for what I'd like to blog about I'd also love some ideas from someone other than myself. So, I thought who best than you lovelies who read my blog. As you're the ones reading my blog and (hopefully) enjoying so, I would really love to know what you want me to blog about and what you'd like to read.
If you have any ideas at all just let me know, allllllllll my social media and my email address is on my "contact me" page on my blog so you can let me know there or comment.

I hope you're all wonderful and well and as excited as me for Christmas, I hope to talk to you soon!


~ xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos